Welcome to Mendocino Wine Country
We are farmers, winemakers and artists — free thinkers who value our land, our people and our independent lifestyle. We create balanced, pure wines from grapes grown on unspoiled land, wines that express the individuality of Mendocino’s 10 diverse appellations. Our hospitality is genuine, our pace unhurried. Discover our small towns, meandering country roads and savor our wines.
In partnership with the USDA's Risk Management Agency, MWI is pleased to bring some of the sharpest perspectives on grape and wine markets together to share their thoughts on our region and ways our farmers can become even more competitive in the ever-changing world of premium grapes and wine:
- Wondering about getting fair prices for those last ten tons of Cab?
- Concerned about the Sustainability certification that's sweeping the North Coast?
- Thinking about taking out your Sauv Blanc and putting in Chard?
- Worried about the labor shortage? Worried about insuring your crops?
- Wondering what it's going to take to bring Mendocino County wine and grapes up to the next level?
With a keynote address from the Wine Enthusiast and Wines & Vines' Jim Gordon, panelists from Ciatti & Co., Allied Grape Growers, Hess Collection/Artezin, Fetzer Vineyards and Jackson Family Wines (among others), we're excited about the discussion and hope you can all join us. Free to register, with light breakfast and lunch provided.